The farming practices we employ at Booth Ranches are just one of the many things we do every day that set us apart from the competition.
- Fruit is handpicked to order.
- Trees are hand pruned to prevent scarring.
- To cut down on weeds and disease pathogens, we don’t use manure to fertilize.
- Fertilizing based on soil and leaf samples, not on a set schedule.
- In-house team of Pest Control Advisors to monitor and manage the fields.
- We pick our oranges at peak maturity resulting in delicious oranges full of natural sugar and juice.
- Micro sprinklers throughout preserving our precious resource, water.
- Oranges strategically planted in 10 growing areas allowing us to supply you with oranges from the start to finish out of California.